Saturday 8 February 2014

House of Fraser Dream Valentines Day



As a single lady this valentines day, the evening is more likely to consist of PJs, chick flicks and large quantities of chocolate (cliched I know), rather than a glam night out, but I enjoyed the challenge none the less. 

As this Valentines planning is highly hypothetical, I thought I would go all out and share with you my dream Valentines evening...

Obviously a dream Valentines evening requires:

A dream outfit...


Dress -£25 Leather Jacket - £229 
Perfume  - £71 Mascara - £19.50 Heels - £59 (in sale) 
Necklace - £51 (in sale) Nail Polish - £14.50 Clutch -(in sale)


A dream man...

Ian Sommerhalder

or

Zac Effron

Now I'm not fussy (what with being single n'all) so either of these guys would do!

A dream location... 


I was lucky enough to visit New York a couple of years ago, and it truly is the most magical city I have ever visited.

Cocktails...


Dancing...


I did say this was a dream valentine date, and in this dream I can obviously dance...

Finally, no date is complete without a cheeky smooch...

A cheeky kiss...



In reality I would be equally happy with a quite meal at a local restaurant, but if Ian Sommerhalder or Zac Effron are free this Friday 14th I am not going to say no...


As this is only a dream valentines date, images have been taken from the internet, I hope I have credited all images correctly. 








2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post,
    love the heeled sandals!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete